Monday, November 1, 2021

Let It Snow

 

                                                       

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.

                        

                       Today I used the following products 

        Heavy White cardstock, Christmas Collection Paper Pad   



Glitter cardstock and die cut Let It Snow  I also used my  sizzix THINLITS # 660978 die cut  trees. aqua bow, 2 Silver Charm Snowflakes.   doublesided craft tape, Hot glue, 2 WAY GLUE 

   I do hope that my Card has given you some Inspiration today.

    I enjoy seeing New Followers and non followers visiting my Blog.                                       

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

         Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card with the following challenge :

Simon Monday Challenge -  Any Holiday Occasion 

Jingle Bells Rock 

Peace On Earth

5 comments:

  1. love the wintry trees ... so very glad you joined us for our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card! so happy you could join our christmas critter celebration again at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL holiday card Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun "let it snow" die, and I love how you used the trees. Really a pretty card, Dottie! Thanks for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and peaceful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!