Sunday, November 21, 2021

Merry Christmas To You

 

                          
 Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                        I used the following products. 

Heavy White Cardstock,  Echo Park "My Favorite Christmas" White Glitter Cardstock. Dark Green felt,  Scalloped die cut, Poinsettia leaf die cut, 4 Red gems, SIZZIX THINLETS Tim Holtz #660978




  Dark Green satin Bow, Double sided craft tape, Hot glue 2 way glue. from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I hope Everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving
 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 jingle belles rock.



2 comments:

  1. love the white tree on green ... so very glad you joined our banner holiday at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i love that beautiful white tree against the rich green background, so lovely! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun once more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!