Monday, November 29, 2021

Merry Christmas

 


                              
 Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                        I used the following products. 

Heavy White Cardstock, Printed Black and White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, from my stash. CLING SNOWMOUSE # HMCQ24 Black ink pad, Copic Sketch # C3 #E15 #R29 #G05#100, Star Dust Stickles.  Tag Merry Christmas Glitter Duster White Glitter.     

       


Double sided craft tape, Hot glue, 2 way glue. Many of the products I used for my card today Are from Simon SaysStamp.

Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   &  Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 

I will never grow tired of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge -

HMFMC # 354 Mid Way reminder Anything Goes option Winter Fun

5 comments:

  1. The dark winter paper sets of your image nicely! What pretty frames on your card too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet image and pretty papers for this lovely holiday card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie love your cute scene great take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC.

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is just so adorable and I love the colors and paper design, absolutely gorgeous :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very cute. Love the paper you used with it. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!