Monday, November 8, 2021

Happy Christmas


 

                                

 

  Welcome to my Blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.

 

                      Today I used the following products :

 HeavyWhite card stock, Heavy GOLD cardstockPrinted 6"x6" craft paper CHRISTMAS COLLECTION.


Double side craft tape, Hot Glue, Pop dots. 2 WAY GLUE, Glod Metallic string  DYMO Letra Tag - Happy Christmas . Gold Embellishment, from my stash.

 

 

 Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon Says  Monday and Wednesday Challenges . for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon Says for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands (and so much more).  Have a fun and creative & fun day. I hope you will go and Play along at the Jingle Belle Rock Challenge  & ABC CHALLENGE  too . they are a great group over there.

  I Hope you have a wonderful and safe week.

 

  Hugs 😉

  Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.

 Jingle Belles Rock   

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty golden ornament ... so very glad you joined our Ornamental feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a lovely card... each element is just so perfectly chosen! i love the way the large dimensional bauble coordinates with the background paper, but still clearly stands out as the star! so pleased you could join our "ornamental" fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!