Monday, November 29, 2021

Naughty list.


                              
 Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                        I used the following products. 

Heavy White Cardstock, Printed Black,White & Red Cardstock,    Tim Holtz Distress Black Ink pad, STAMPERS ANONYMOUS TIM HOLTZ COLLECTION SNARKY CAT CHRISTMAS 

 

# CMS416 Copic Sketch #Y28 YR31 G05 R29 N4 BG53, Tag  Glitter Duster White Glitter.   Spray Adhesive, Double sided craft tape, pop dots, skater embellishment.         

              

 

Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   &  Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 

I will never grow tired of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon MondayChallenge  Sparkle mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!