Saturday, November 6, 2021

season's greetings

                                    Welcome to my blog

                   Hello Everyone  & Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating.  

                  today I used the following products.

 Green Heavy Cardstock,  Echo Park printed  gum drop"6x6" craft paper, Heavy white card stock,  Black Ink pad,   

 


Copic sketch, Whimsical Wood Stamp "Skinny tree" Hot glue, double-sided craft tape, Pop dots, 2 Red Gems, Christmas bakers twine,from my stash.

 

 Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon Says  Monday and Wednesday Challenges . for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon Says for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands (and so much more).  Have a fun and creative & fun day. I hope you will go and Play along at the Jingle Belle Rock Challenge  & ABC CHALLENGE  too . they are a great group over there.

  I Hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend.

  Hugs 😉

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge. 

ABC Challenge "W"  is for Whimsical, X is for Xerox

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card - beautifully colour coordinated!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - thanks also for entering our DT call x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!