Friday, November 19, 2021

Happy Holidays

 

 

 

                                   
 Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

 

                       I used the following products. 

Heavy White Cardstock, White Pearls, PRISMACOLOR Cloud Blue, White & Ginger pencils, Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Standard LG Circles Grand,Lacey Circles Die cuts, Large Snow Flake die cut, rectangle die cut , BE JOYFUL Clear stamp set  I used Happy Holidays

 

 

  Simon Says Stamp Black Ink, House-Mouse-Designs Cling rubber stamp Cling. Warm Cocoa, Baby Blue sheer ribbon. Pop dots, Double sided craft tape, 2 way glue. Glossy Accents from my stash.. 


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 

 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 House Mouse & Friends Monday  Challenge - White

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie love this adorable card, great design with all the layers. This cute image is beautiful thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC good luck

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the large snowflakes. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!