Monday, November 8, 2021

Thanksgiving

                                                      
                                                           


                   Happy Thanksgiving  & Welcome to my Blog. 

 

                 Today I used the following products. 

  Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating

 Heavy Rust Cardstock, Printed Cardstock, Yellow Cardstock.

Happy Thanksgiving Die cut, yellow spiral, 2 orange flowers,  orange bow. 

 

double faced craft tape, Pop dots, Hot glue, corner punch . orange gems.



 

 

 Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon Says  Monday and Wednesday Challenges . for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon Says for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands (and so much more).  Have a fun and creative & fun day. I hope you will go and Play along at the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge  Jingle Belle Rock Challenge  & ABC CHALLENGE  too . they are a great group over there.

  I Hope you have a wonderful and safe week.

 

  Hugs 😉

  Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge. 

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Thanksgiving

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!