Sunday, November 21, 2021

Thanksgiving


                                         
 Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                        I used the following products. 

Heavy Aqua Cardstock,  Fall craft paper, White cardstock,  Fall leaf die cuts, thanksgiving die cut, scalloped frame die cut,2 Aqua gems, Double sided craft tape,  2 way glue. from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I hope Everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving
 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

The Sisterhood Crafters -Give Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed card; love the autumn colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND, Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!