Wednesday, December 1, 2021

SNOW

                                              SNOW

                                       
 Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

It is such a pleasure being a Guest designer Here at Four seasons. 

 

                 I used the following products. 

Heavy White Cardstock, "Winter Frost"printed  6x6 paper . Wood stamp " Merry Christmas  tag die cut,   Blue string,  Ice Skate die cut,


Mama Elephant CREATIVE COLOR Ink Pad STARGAZER, Copics, double sided craft tape, Hot Glue,Pop Dots from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   &  Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration. 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Four Seasons- Winter 

 Make the card challenge   

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Holidays - Christmas


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for being our guest designer at Four Seasons challenge with your pretty card!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Dottie! Thanks so much for guest designing for us at Four Seasons this month! Happy Holidays!
    Darlene
    Four Seasons DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Dottie. Thanks for joining us as our Guest Designer for the new Winter challenge over at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. We love seeing your creativity, and hope that you will play along with us often. Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty Dottie! Thanks for joining us as the Guest Designer over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog!

    Glenda
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dottie, I'm so glad to have you as our Four Seasons guest designer with your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dottie for joining us at Make the Cards, and for guesting at Four Seasons, your card is wonderful! I really love that color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!