Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Happy Birthday Marine



Happy Wednesday  & Welcome to my blog.I made this special card  For a Marine that is on active duty.



 
I used the following products to create my card.
I added a MARINE  Emblem,  Happy Birthday die cut  Red Gems.
and my New die cut  Crimped Frame Die from The Greetery
Double sided Tape, Hot Glue.
 

 
I hope my card Inspired you.
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                      
 
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
          Hug's
         Dottie 

PRAYERS for Uvalde Texas and all the Families that lost members of their Family.

May be an image of text

 
I am sharing my card In the following Challenge: 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, very patriotic! Your Marine will certainly cherish it! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is spectacular and I agree with LeAnne, I am sure the recipient will love it! So thrilled that you shared this with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you can play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!