Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Congratulations

 


                                              

Welcome to my blog today It is a Beautiful day here in Sunny Florida.

Today I used the following Products, I used Heavy Black &White Card stock, used my Scalloped Rectangle Die cut I  layered my cardstock & added some Frost Metallic Vellum and embossed it with Swiss dot embossing folder,


I used A lovely lace at the lower part of my card, I made a White Satin Ribbon & added Black & White double headed flat stamens & a Trellis White Rose.

I used my Butterfly die cut & used White card stock & Frost metallic Vellum. 

                  I also used Double sided crafttape, & Hot Glue.

 

                     I hope My card Inspired you today:

Thank you for vising my blog today it is always a honor to have you stop by. I enjoy reading your comments. if you are not a follower Please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 Have a Blessed day

        Dottie

I am sharing my card in the following Challenge.

little red wagon # 656 

Double "D" Challenge - White with ONE other color 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and love the lace border..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and beautiful Dottie, thank you for sharing with us at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!