Wednesday, June 22, 2022

happy birthday my love "75"

                                                                    

 












Created by













create a beautiful card for My Husbands Birthday ( He loves his TRAINS).  Today I'm sharing a card In the little red wagon challenge .  I knew I had the perfect Product to create my card  They always have the Best Paper @ Echo Park paper company and Carta bella cardstock I started with Heavy Navy Blue  Cardstock  and layered it with a Train paper patterned paper from the Carta Bella Gather 6x6 Paper Pad.

 
                                     
 

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you stop by to take a look  At all the products from ECHO PARK & CARTA BELLA Paper, Stamps Die cuts and More.

 I thank you for stopping by my Blog today, it is always a honor to have you visit, if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. 

Have a Blessed week

  Hugs

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge :

little red wagon # 659 Make it count





 

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Perfect paper for a train lover like your husband. I like the way you used the designer paper on the numbers. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.
    Hugs,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper and couldn't agree with you more about papers by Echo Park. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Happy, happy birthday to your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!