Wednesday, June 29, 2022

sea you soon


                                            Created by

                                                                                                                                                                   
  

               Welcome to my blog , Happy Wednesday.. 

 Today  I created my card  for little red wagon Wednesday challenge .   I started with Heavy  medium Blue Light  Cardstock  and layered it with Heavy dark blue cardstock

I used  Sizzix- Tim HoltzTHINLITS COLORIZE #665377

 


 Darcie embossing folder waves, pop dot, double sided craft tape small sea shall, and dew drops for bubbles. a tag "see you soon "

I thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog today, It is always a honor to have you visit, and leave me a comment about my card. if you aren't a follower I would love it if you would become one, and I will be happy to do the same for your blog.


Have a Blessed week.

           Hugs

   


I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge :

 little red wagon #660

2 comments:

  1. The expression on that octopus is adorable! Great card.
    Hugs,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful little scene! Three embossed waves look fantastic and the little shell is a fabulous touch!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!