Wednesday, June 29, 2022

thinking of you


                                                           Created by

                                                                                                                                                                               
  

                  Welcome to my blog & Happy Wednesday.. 

 Today  I created my card  for a friend that Just had Back surgery. &  for the  Simon says  Wednesday Challenge   I started with Heavy  dark yellow  Cardstock  and layered it with Heavy Gray cardstock,

                   layered it with  Farmhouse 6x6 Paper Pad

 

Sizzix THINLITS Celebrate #660223, Sizzix  Textured IMPRESSIONS THE GREETERY , 2 Way Glue, double sided craft tape, Sheer Ribbon for my bow,  tiny open Rose, & multi colored stamens.




I thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog today, It is always a honor to have you visit, and leave me a comment about my card. if you aren't a follower I would love it if you would become one, and I will be happy to do the same for your blog.


Have a Blessed week.

           Hugs

   


I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge :

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!