Wednesday, July 6, 2022

crazy in LOVE


 

                                    

                                          Welcome to my blog
         I am a Guest Designer on HQCB for July One Red Heart.
        # 5 Project.
 Welcome to my Blog, I created my card for the HQCB RED HEART.I used the following products.

Heart shaped die cut  Pink carnations, pink and red stamens. silk ribbon for the bow, & across the top of the card. double sided  craft tape Hot glue deep pink arrow paper clips, & pink gems.
All from my stash. 

                    I hope my card gave you some Inspiration.          
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
                  I am honored to be a GD on HQCB Challenge .10

             I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

   

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Dottie for being the GD for Heart's Quest!!! I just looked at the Cut It Up challenge that ended yesterday and noticed the darling card you made for their sketch challenge! Congrats on being their GD!! Woo-hoo!! Appreciatively, Becca S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!