Saturday, July 2, 2022

Happy 4th of JULY


 

                                                               Created by

                                                                                                                 
                                                                      
  

    Welcome to my blog what a beautiful Sunny day here In Florida. 

  create a beautiful card for The 4th of July, Today I'm sharing a card In the Colorful Options Challenge  .  I knew I had the perfect Product to create my card  They always have the Best Paper @ Echo Park paper company and Carta bella cardstock I started with Heavy Heavy Navy Blue Cardstock  and layered it with BY THE SEA  Cardstock.6x6 pad .


                                            INSPIRATION PHOTO

                                                         Upcoming Challenges


                                 one of my favorite die cuts     

                                The Greetery  die cut set




 I made my Bow using Red and White polka dot ribbon, Mulberry Flowers 2 tone Blue Sweetheart.  STAR Embellishments tag Happy 4th of JULY. RED WHITE & BLUE Stamens. AMERICA washi tape


I thank you for stopping by my Blog today, it is always a honor to have you visit, if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you.  I do hope everyone has a nice 4th of July stay safe but enjoy !!


Have a Blessed week.

           Hugs

   


I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge : 

 Colorful Options July Red White & Blue

taylor made cards4u.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!