Monday, July 4, 2022

happy birthday AMERICA


                                                               Created by

                                                                

                 Welcome to my blog and Happy 4th of JULY! 

today I created my card using heavy White Cardstock,  I layered it with a plaid craft paper from  6x6 Paper pad By The Sea.

 


I used Alphabet letters, little B die cuts, Oval die cut . I then stamped  cling stamp strawberry wish # HMCM18. and colored it in using my copic sketch pens.   

 

I added red satin ribbon down the side of my card them.  bakers twine  bow at the top of my card, double sided craft tape, hot glue, stars foam tape,a tiny red bow. 

thank you for visiting my blog it is always a honor to have you stop by. I enjoy reading your comments I do hope my card Inspired you today. Have a safe and fun 4th of JULY . " GOD BLESS AMERICA"

Hugs

 Dottie

I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

House-Mouse& Friends Monday Challenge

 

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the card design and your wonderful coloring. Happy 4th! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I love our countries colors. Happy 4th of July. We are so blessed to have our freedom and live where we do. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is so sweet and I love the whole patriotic, 4th July, theme, absolutely gorgeous :-)

    Super cute card

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love this sweet mousey image super design and details thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!