Saturday, July 9, 2022

my main squeeze

 

                                                                    Created by

                                                            

 

Welcome to my blog and happy Saturday, I hope you are all having a fun weekend.

Today I created my card for Can you handle the pressure   - anything goes with a twist of embossing   .

today I used Echo Park " a slice of summer card stock and stickers.


 

I used medium green heavy cardstock for my base card, I then embossed and layered it with lemon cardstock,             

I added my sticker embellishments from the  a slice of summer. i used my square scalloped die cut under the basket of lemons.

 I added a yellow and white bakers twine bow and some yellow stamens. I  also used pop dots, double sided tape,  Hot glue.

 

                          I do hope my card inspired you !               

 

Thank you for stopping by it is always a honor to have you visit my blog, I enjoy reading the comments some of you leave. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become on and I will be happy to do the same for you . 

Have a Blessed weekend.

 Hugs

 Dottie

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Can you handle the pressure- anything goes with a twist of embossing

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Dottie - this is just adorable!! I love it and anyone receiving your beautiful card would be just thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is giving a real summerfeeling! Lovely card with great embossing.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment, I hope you are a follower of my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!