Monday, July 4, 2022

Summertime is the best

                                                               Created by

                                                               


 

 

 Welcome to my blog, I thought this would be a Great start to a summer Card. Echo Park always has exactly what I need to create a pretty card.

 


today I used bright Yellow cardstock, I then layered it with Paper from a slice of summer,from Echo Park paper co. I added a bright Red ribbon & bow, some stamens and tiny satin roses. I added a tag  on a piece of bright yellow cardstock put my tag on it.   

 double side craft tape, hot glue, 

 

thank you for visiting my blog today I hope my card Inspired you. it is always a honor to have you stop by. i enjoy reading the comments left. and I also hope you have a fun and safe 4th of JULY.

 

Hugs

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 The Four seasons challenge Anything goes Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!