Tuesday, August 2, 2022

sending hugs


                                 Created by  Dottie

      Welcome by my blog again,  My Friends and Followers.  Today I'm sharing a pretty card that I created  using my newtowns nook stamp ( now retired) one of their Fun stamps.  I stamped my card with sending hugs .


 

 I cut some of the patterned papers using  The greetery die cuts.  
 
 .



                Echo Park 6x6  paper pad I Love My cat
                                        
 
                               ECHO PARK PAPER COMPANY PAPER 6X6 PAD, I Love My Cat, 12 Designs/2 Each
 
  Thank you as always for visiting my blog today, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by I enjoy reading each of the comments left for me by each of you. If you are not a follower of my Blog Please become one, if you do leave a note and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Have a Blessed Week
   Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!