Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The Lighthouse

                                                                      Created by

                                                                     


 

Welcome to my blog, wow did July fly by fast ! today I created a card for the Double D Challenge. Lighthouse.

This is a perfect Challenge for me I collect Lighthouses but only on kind. "HARBOR LIGHTS" sadly the company is long gone.

Today I used the following products. Heavy White Cardstock, I then layered it with Lighthouse paper, 6x6 BY THE SEA CARTA BELLA  paper pad.  I added my Lighthouse that I stamped and a Anchor  with a old chain. copic sketch pens.


         SAILING HOME CLING STAMP SET by STAMPIN' UP!

 

                               die cuts by THE GREETERY.

 The Lighthouse of the LORD beckons to all as we sail the seas of life"

I thought this was perfect for this challenge.

                          I do hope my card Inspired you

Thank you for Visiting my Blog today it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by. I enjoy reading all the comments left and if you aren't a follower of my blog I hope you will become one.  

 Have a Blessed week

           Hugs 

          Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge :

Double"D" Challenges: Lighthouse. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely done Dottie! Love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lighthouses’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!