Thursday, August 11, 2022

tulip

                                               

 

 Hello Creative Friends. Thank you for Visiting  Me & My Blog today. as I share this sweet card I created today for Colorful Options.

                     INSPIRATION PHOTO For this challenge  

                                   Tranquil Turquoise

                             

 

Today I used Heavy Aqua &White cardstock , Swiss Dots Embossing folder,  stamp simply tulip stamp and die cut, small butter fly die from my stash,  COPIC caio  sketch pens,  I added water drops, Pink  & White gingham bow with a Butter fly attached. 

   I layered my tulip for effect, added the stamp and die tulip from the set stamp simply.

 

Thank you so much for stopping by it is always a pleasure having you visit I enjoy reading each comment. if you aren't a follower I would love to have you and I will be happy to do the same for you.     

  Have a safe and blessed week

 Hugs

 Dottie

I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Colorful Options - Tanquil Turquoise            

                   

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Dottie (love your vase too)!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!