Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Merry Christmas

                                                 
 

   Welcome to my blog today,  I was surprised to see that Hobby Lobby is getting very low on Christmas Embellishments I was just there Yesterday,  I love making Christmas cards, Today I created my card for    The Card Concept Here is The Inspiration Photo. I am also entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge too .

                                                            
                                   

 

 I started my card with  Heavy White, Green & Deep Yellow , Gray, Cardstock  the base of my card, I then layered it with die cut a Winter Village.

I also used a Tim Holtz / Sizzix Textured Fades A2 #661008 Embossing folder , STAMPENDOUS! Shaved Ice, These are fun challenges.

  I love creating my cards for all challenges, in as many as possible,

Gold Merry Christmas Embellishment . Liquid Glue, double sided craft tape,2 Silver Glitter Enamel Dots.

        

It  is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie 

I am sharing my card in the following Challenges:

The Card Concept -# 184 b

Simon Says stamp



5 comments:

  1. I love this, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing it in the challenge at The Card Concept. I can see just how the photo inspired you.

    This card would also be perfect to share over at Can You Handle The Pressure - always use an embossing folder, which you did.

    Have a great week,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the texture with this adorable and sweet winter village!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning! Love the village and how it surrounded by sparkly snow! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at the Card Concept Challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dottie, I just love all the tiny detail on your cute card! It's beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us over on The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!