Friday, November 18, 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS

                                                          

Welcome to my blog today,  I was surprised to see that Hobby Lobby is getting very low on Christmas Embellishments I was just there Yesterday,  I love making Christmas cards .We Celebrated a Early Thanksgiving with our Grand children and Great Grandchildren, it was a lovely dinner, we love being with all of our wonderful grandchildren.It is all about Family.


I used Heavy White & Green White Cardstock  , Round die cut die cut for under the Wreath I added Red & White string Bow, Wooden tag, MERRY CHRISTMAS, Hand Punch branches"retired".

 


 With my Hand punch I made my wreath and added the Embellishments, Hot Glue,double     Sided craft tape.


It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog. I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie 

I am sharing my card in the following Challenges:

Can You Handle The Pressure - A Wreath

3 comments:

  1. I love the way the embossing is placed on your top panel, Dottie. It looks gorgeous, and your wreath is a beautiful die cut labor of love. That twine bow is perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Can You Handle The Pressure?.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!