Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Bring on The SNOW

 

 


                                                   

 

                      

                                                                                                  


Hello Everyone I have a new challenge Card.

I used Heavy White Cardstock , Heavy White layered it with wood grain cardstock  .  layered it with Corrugated cardboard-kraft

clear stamp - Bring on the snow.  White Embossing Powder.

Black and white Baker twine Bow. Snow flakes Sequins Shaved Ice

 

 double sided craft tape, pop dots Hot Glue,

          

 
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge. 

The Card Concept # 187 b

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie ... sweet winter time creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... REMEMBER, you MUST link back to our blog in your write up here on your blog or you will not qualify for the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet, Dottie. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us and please visit again soon.
    Karen, DT
    The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and perfect for our challenge! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of the inspiration. I actually do like snow so I think "bring on the snow" with your pretty trees is a fabulous look. Thank you for playing along with The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty snow card, Dottie! Love the chalkboard sentiment as well as your fun trees :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept- always a joy to see your artwork in our gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pretty card. The corrugated paper just makes that sentiment pop! And I love the trees! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!
    Hugs! Mackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!