Sunday, January 8, 2023

Happy Birthday


                        

Welcome to my Blog and I do hope Everyone have a wonderful New Year 2023.

Today I created my card for the Double D Challenge Birthday.

Today I used a Heavy Blue Cardstock for my base card. I layered it with 6x6 Echo Park paper pad A MAGICAL PLACE I used Simon Says Happy Birthday die cut using paper from A Magical Place .

I added a Red Bow using Red seam Binding Red stamens sweetheart flowers .

 

I used double sided craft tape, Hot Glue pop dots. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by and leave me a comment. I enjoy reading each of the comments you leave.

Have a Blessed week

           Hugs

          Dottie

          

I's sharing my card in the following challenge:

Double D Challenges - Birthday

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! You can't go wrong with papers from Echo Park. The birthday balloons in the background are magical! So glad you linked up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card! These EP papers are awesome. Thank you for your kind words on my squash card. I am already a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!