Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Happy Birthday


 

Hello Everyone I have a new challenge Card.

I used Heavy Black Cardstock & heavy White Cardstock yellow cardstock for the base of my card,I layered my card with Heavy white cardstock.  . Daisy die cut ,Simon says LEANNA BUTTERFLY Sizzix 3D Tesaured Impressions D Embossing folder Ribbon bow & lace for the Bow .  Wood stamp Happy Birthday.Black Ranger ARCHIVAL Ink.

I used double sided craft tape, pop dots.

          

 
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge. 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!