Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Happy Valentines Day


                                                 

Hello Everyone I have a new card.

I used Heavy White Cardstock , I layered it with Echo Park  NEW DAY green Carstock. & wood print cardstock.Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous small Dog Stamps & die cuts .Bow Raspberry and Natural string Sweetheart Flower,


 
Double sided craft tape, Pop dots Hot Glue, Copic sketch. 

          

 
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - anything goes  

little red wagon  

Cut it up # 270  LOVE

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love your flower/ribbon embellishment; so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love the Tim Holz pups. Their expressions are so funny. You're sharing a great card. Thanks for joining our Cut It Up LOVE challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!