Monday, January 16, 2023

Our House


                                  
 

 Well, here we are in the Middle  of January already, It is Cold here again in Zephyrhills Florida, our Weather was in the 70's & 80's last week ,but warming up this week,

                                                    INSPIRATION PHOTO

                                            

Heavy White Card stock for my base card, layered it with Echo Park FARM house Summer Stamp Simply Steal die cut  " Coffee or Tea ,Chipboard embellishments , I used my New Floral die cut from Sizzix , Blue and Yellow Bow made from string

                           double sided craft tape,  Hot Glue, all from my stash.

 

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge. 

Beautiful Blossoms Blog # 1

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!