Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Psalm


                                                  


Hello Everyone I have a new challenge Card.

I used Heavy White Cardstock & heavy White, I lered it with Rose Carstock. I added deep pink card stock and layered it with Psalm#139-23-24.. I added a pink and white ginghum Bow white lace.,mulberry flowers  10mm pink roses.a scalloped die cut..

 

I used double sided craft tape, pop dots Hot Glue,one pink enamel embellishment.

          

 
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge. 

Word Art Wednesday- anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Well, there you go Dottie. This is PERFECT. It was linked perfectly, it's photographed perfectly (and beautifully) and it is a stunning card. WOW. The bow and flowers are so lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!