Friday, January 20, 2023

RED HEARTS

 

 

 

 

 

                                              

                                                    challenge Card.


            Hello Everyone Here it is the end of the week I hope you Have a great weekend challenge Card.

   Heavy Cream cardstock, Heavy  RED Cardstock,Heavy Black Cardstock & Corrugated cardboard - kraft

Round Die cut, Heart wreath # S217 Coffee Cup  # CC967, 

 Round Die cut . RED satin Ribbon Bow,Black & Red rose.

Red Satin HEART ribbon.  lawn fawn Clear stamp Celebration scripty.



 

I used double sided craft tape, Hot Glue,Pop dots. 2 Way Glue 

          

 
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 



I'm sharing my card in a fun challenge:

 The Card Concept # 187a

                                                         

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours you've used on this card, that lush red really makes the coffee cup pop! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dottie, thanks for linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!