Thursday, January 26, 2023

Snow

 

                                      


Hello Everyone I have a new card.

I used Heavy White Cardstock , I layered it with Echo Park  "The MAGIC of Winter",lawn fawn stamp & die cut Winter Penguin Baby Blue satin Ribbon & lace bow , White Pearls, White plastic snow flake on Bow. clear stamp "Snow"

 
Double sided craft tape, Pop dots Hot Glue, Copic sketch.   
Frosted Lace Stickles for snow White plastic snow flake on Bow,

 
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge.

The Sisterhood of Crafters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!