Tuesday, March 14, 2023

HOME SWEET farmhouse

 

Home Sweet farmhouse


                                              

Welcome to my Blog, I hope everyone has had A good and Blessed Week.

Today I created my card for the Farm Quest Challenge Theme # 24

Today I used a Heavy Black Cardstock for my base card. I layered it with 6x6 Echo Park paper FARMHOUSE Summer pad   Farm house paper. I added  Gray rickrack ribbon on the side of my card from my stash. I added a few Chip BoardsTiny Rose  . 

 Double sided craft tape, Hot Glue,

 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by and leave me a comment. I enjoy reading each of the comments you leave. if you aren't a follower please become one.

Have a Blessed week

           Hugs

          Dottie

          

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Farm Quest Challenge Theme # 24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!