Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fly Away " Pretty Palette Challange # 20"







Here is my card for challenge # 20 on the shabby room I love doing these little contests. I am still not too sure about the hyperlink and the projects but I keep trying .
I took my paper with a lovely print on it from my stash and then added a stamped rose that I colored in, I added a white dye cut under the rose and put pop dots on the rose to make it pop more, I added a light blue gem, at the right top added on white paper stamped the words "FLY AWAY" I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did creating it.
thank you for visiting and do visit again soon I love to see you comments and would love to have each of you as a follower/ friend on my blog.

~ God Bless ~
Hugs:)
Dottie


www.mytimemadeeasy.com

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely rose! Thanks for playing with us at MTME pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and I love the white panel behind the rose! So pretty! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!