Monday, March 12, 2012

MoJO Monday 232 by Dottie












Using my STAMPIN'UP! card stock I went with 2 shades of Green and white for the main body of the card I then printed out a favorite Irish Blessing , and glued it to the card along with the two shades of green paper I then added a cream color ribbed ribbon and made and bow to go with it and the added a dark green shamrock on the lower center of the card.

I hope you liked this card as much as I enjoyed creating it, Thank You for visiting again and do visit again soon. I love reading your comments, Please take a few seconds and leave a comment.
I would love to have you has one of my followers as well. again thank you for stopping by.


~ God Bless ~
♥ Hugs ♥


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!