Sunday, May 17, 2015

By The SeaSide

Welcome to my blog, everyone!  I'm sorry I am posting late, but I had a large order to fill and that had to come first.  What a blessing to receive a large order for cards.  I love making them, and being to make a little money doing what I LOVE is truly a blessing.

I hope you like this card.  I sure enjoyed creating it.

Product List:
 1 - Wood Stamp greeting FROM SEASIDE
 2 - white card stock  for card
 3 - white card stock for stamp
 4 - Tim Holtz Distress Markers
 5 - Navy Blue and white Baker's Twine
 6 - hot glue gun
 7 - double sided tape
 8 - Wood Veneer sail boat
 9-  Navy Blue Card stock

I hope you all had a wonderful day (and a blessed and relaxing Sunday).  Thank you again for visiting my little piece of blog land.  I really do love reading your comments, and I invite you to become a follower if you're not already.  It would be a treat to have you as a new follower, and I will be sure to stop by and follow you as well.  Have a great week, and don't remember to "scrap your stash" and use up all those products just waiting to be used.

God Bless
  Hugs
  Dottie

I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces Linky Party
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!