Wednesday, March 30, 2016

COME unto me.


Happy Wednesday, Hoping you are all having a wonderful week. WOW here we are half way through March already. I am the Guest Designer for this month for
 Word Art Wednesday. it is a honor being here I love all the Design team they are all wonderful Christian ladies.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used  white card stock and my printed papers  all from Michaels craft store. I used my Cricut Die cut New Testament for my cross,  MATTHEW 11:28
flowers , a teal ribbon bow,  added 2 white Buttons, 2 gems and teal thread. all from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I am so happy to have the honor to be a guest designer this month, Thank you Ladies. I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

 I am a guest designer in April for Crop Stop blog I know it will be a lot of fun!! come visit when you can. 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge. 
Word Art Wednesday  

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!