Thursday, January 21, 2021

Birthday Wishes


 Hello everyone here I finally am posting my card for challenge at Simon Says Wednesday challenge.
 
 I hope everyone has had a good week so far and I am sure you are looking forward to the weekend ! 
 
today I decided to use all Black and White. I used my Black card stock,White PREMIUM PIGMENT INK.
and white card stock from my stash, My (Old) Die cut Hampstead & Butterfly Stem WATER DROPLETS.
 
I then embossed it in white and added white glitter. I also Used a large stamp from my stash to make my background.
 
I hope my card gave you some Inspiration:   
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always a blessing and honor to have you stop by, I do hope you will leave me a comment I always enjoy reading each of them. and if you aren't already, please become one of my followers.
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS MY WIFE'S BLOG. I JUST LIKE TO SAY WHAT WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL CARDS I HAVE SEEN HER MAKE OVER THE YEARS. WHERE SHE GETS ALL THE IDEAS FROM AMAZES ME. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DEAR!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!