Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Happy St. Patricks Day

              Hello everyone wow its Wednesday already.


Today I made these 2 Leprechaun Cards. I love the new die cut for him From Simon Says Store .


                Here are the products I used to create them.

 

SIMON SAYS STAMP ! Leprechaun die cut # sssd112303, Copic ciao # YR07 #YR02 #E00 #R201 #00 #G05

Cricut Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.#371604, Shamrock craft papers,


White card stock, double faced tape, Green card stock, Orange  Embellishment dots from my stash. Orange & White ribbon, Green & white ribbon Gold twine. also my Wood block Stamp Happy St. Patrick's Day.

 

this was a fun card to make so many pieces but nice to put together. 

thank you for visiting my blog today, It is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, I hope you will all make a comment on my page. and if you are not a follower please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 


Hugs

Dottie xox

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges.

 Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Favorite Technique

 

I'm sharing  some pics of my decorations : I love decorating our Home for each Holiday.


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!