Wednesday, February 3, 2021

LOVE

First I want to thank everyone  on the design team, It was posted my card from last weeks challenge was randomly chose as the challenge winner. Its always a honor to be chosen on the challenges.



                  Good morning everyone today I used the following products;


White 120lb white card stock for the base of my card. I then used Pink card stock & Gold card stock from my stash and used my Sizzix  embossing folder. Tim Holtz Scissors and my Cricut tool . Deep Pink Satin Ribbon. from Really Reasonable Ribbon.& 3  gems.

         I used my Simon Says Heart Wreath die cut and the Leanna Butterfly die cut. 
   Copic Ciao markers # YG003, R20, R29 and ZIG Memory Systems 2 way Glue & double sided tape  from my stash.


                                    Lastly I used my SPELLBINDERS LOVE die cut


Thank you so much for visiting my Blog, It is always a Blessing and Honor to have you stop by,

Please leave me your comments I love reading them and if you are not a follower please become a New follower and I will be happy to do the same for you.

    Hugs

 Dottie xox


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge/  LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Double "D Challenges  VALENTINE LOVE

Freshly Made Sketches  #471

4 comments:

  1. Hello Dottie and I welcome you to this challenge and glad that you shared this card with us. It is versatile and can be used for Valentine's, birthday, or any friend occasion. I love the many texture elements and the colors.
    Barbara, Double D Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty card, love the use of the gold! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dottie this is just BEAUTIFUL! Please be sure when you're entering our challenges that you PERMALINK your project so it goes directly to your post for your entry vs your entire blog. If you need help with this just email me (akadafney@yahoo.com) and I will step you through it. Otherwise it could hamper your chances of winning. Hugs and thanks so much for joining our challenge at Double D ... your creation is just lovely!!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the texture and intricate die-cuts on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!