Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Its a BOY


                                           Hello Everyone

                        Today I used the products listed below 

 

White card stock, printed card stock with hearts, my Its a BOY metal die cut.

Blue gems, I used  Yellow, Blue, Pink, & and Green card stock for my hearts. From my stash. Metal Heart Die Cuts,   

 I added a a tiny gingham ribbon to make my bow.

 



This was a fun card to make so many pieces but nice to put together. 

thank you for visiting my blog today, It is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, I hope you will all make a comment on my page. and if you are not a follower please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

     Hug's 

 Dottie xox 

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

Double D Challenge - Anything with a Heart

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE! Love all the baby colored hearts! Awesome design! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable baby boy card. I think I love the mix of colors and not just the usual blue. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!