Monday, March 8, 2021

Coffee

           Hello every one I hope you all had a nice weekend.

         Today I created my card using the following products.  

 today I used White heavy card stock printed Coffee cup paper. Coffee beans craft paper




                                            


Coffee cup die cut   the word "COFFEE" die cut,  black and white bakers twine  some pearl gems  a Coffee & Friends Sticker   Double sided tape, pop dots

 

I hope you liked my card and I want to thank you for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you visit my blog. please leave me your comment I always enjoy reading them, it you are not a follower of my blog, please become one & I will be happy to do the same for you. 


  Hugs

 Dottie xox

 

I'm sharing my card in the following blog challenge:

Make Card Challenge  #7 -  Coffee or Tea

3 comments:

  1. Just fabulous Dottie! Love that floral 'china' cup! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your card! You have so many interesting details and I really love the cup! Thank you for joining the Make The Cards Challenge. I hope we get to see more of your fabulous creations on our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!