Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy Birthday

              Today I used the following products for my card.


                                                             

 today I used 120lb white card stock, I then used 5 other patterned  papers, from the Echo Park Collection "SPRING FLING"


 

 I used my floral edge die cut scalloped die cut  Happy Birthday die cut , paper flowers and a cute little pink bow from my stash. Glossy Accents. .

 

I hope you liked my card today It is always a honor to have you stop by. I enjoy reading comments when they are left. I hope if you aren't  a follower of my blog you become one and I will be happy to do the same for you. 

Hugs

Dottie xox

I will be sharing my card in the following card challenge. 

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - use 2 or more Patterned papers.
.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Dottie :-) I love the colours and details, so very pretty :-)

    Hope you have a great day!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!