Saturday, March 27, 2021

Happy Birthday

   Happy Saturday everyone its a Hot one here in Zephyrhills Fl. !

                 today I made my card for  Sketch Saturday  . 

                           I used the following products.


                                    

 Cream card stock for the base of my card then used 6x6" Pad MY MINDS EYE " MY GIRL for almost my whole project. I also used some Red card stock from my stash I also used my Copic sketch to color in my balloons.

.


        die cuts of Mickey Mouse, Balloons and a tiny square.  also used my Scallop die cut for my edge . I added a Red bow on my balloons and pop dots.  and Happy Birthday 

 thank you for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading comments you leave. also if you aren't a follower of mine please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you. 

 Hugs xoxo

 Dottie

 

I am sharing my card in the following Challenge.

  Sketch Saturday # 653

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Dottie. I'm glad you found the files. I had replied to that email, and again it was sent back to me as UNDELIVERABLE. I don't know why all the trouble sending emails, but I'm super happy Joe helped you find them. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your cards. Be sure to link up and play along with us when you post all these pretty cards.
    Hope you're doing well and having a great week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!