Wednesday, March 24, 2021

HAPPY EASTER

                     HAPPY WEDNESDAY HOPE ALL ARE WELL

 

              Today I created 3 Easter cards Using Textured  cardstock for the base of my cards


                                                               

                                             " HAPPY EASTER"


I used my card stock SPRING MARKET COLLECTION. I used my Happy Easter die cut.


Bunny die cuts on my cards. I added a tiny pearl on the bunnies tails from my stash. and floral embellishments and tiny bows. 

I enjoyed creating my 3 cards today, I you all enjoy them. I want to thank you for visiting my blog today .I enjoy reading the comments left  if you aren't a follower I would love you to become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 

Have a great and safe week.

 Hugs xoxo

 Dottie 

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

 Simon Says Wednesday  challenge - Spring- Easter Mood.

 The Sisterhood of Crafters :Easter

1 comment:

  1. These are all just adorable Dottie! LOVE the boots ... what awesome background papers! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!