Tuesday, March 30, 2021

HOPPY EASTER

 Hello all, I posed this yesterday but for  some reason it disappeared. so I am posting it again.

                      

                           I used the following products :

 White cardstock for my base card, put colorful printed egg pattern paper


                                              

I used my Spellbinders Lacey circle die cut, and Spellbinders labels die cut . I stamped my Mouse-House Designs stamp Bunny Luv HHCQ03.


I also added gingum ribbons a pink Lacey flower. I stamped HOPPY EASTER . Copic ciao # E00 RV21-Y15.

 thank you for visiting my blog, I enjoy you stopping by. please leave me a comment I enjoy reading them. Have a wonderful safe week.

  Hugs xoxo

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge :

Mouse-House challenge -  Spring-Easter

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Easter card! I love the patterned paper and bow. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is just so adorable and I love the colours and details! the paper and bow are just gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Dottie, your Happy Hopper and baby are a adorable and so perfect for your Easter card. Loving the colors and design too. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet. Those bunnies are great aren't they? Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!