Wednesday, March 3, 2021

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS


                                          

 Hello everyone I hope you have had a nice Wednesday.


 today I made my card using everything from my stash, I used my house die cuts Idem # 2311  (they are really old I got them in 2010)

 I used my Dabber for each of my houses, using Tim Holtz Distress Oxides Ink of different ink colors.

 I used Tim Holts Distress spray stain  picket fence & kitch flamingo . I used white craft stock from my stash and a cute printed paper by Echo Park PAPER CO. Spring Fling.I used double sided tape and double sided foam tape , on the  houses I used a very thin twine


Thank you for stopping by  it is always a pleasure to have you visit, I love reading your comments. if you aren't a follower please become one and I'll be happy to do the same for you.

hugs

Dottie xox

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

 Freshly made Sketches - # 475

The Funky Junky - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!