Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Proverbs 27:9

      Happy Again Everyone, Its a Beautiful Day here in Florida .

    

     


                                           

 Today I created my card with my New Sizzix thinlits  Die. 


               I love this Die set  it is really nice to work with,I used White card stock for the base of my card I layered it with my floral pattern card stock from Carta Balla.

         I layered a copy of proverbs 27:9 from WAW page

 I made Pink flowers using my die cuts and layered them and the Green leaves. I added a satin bow using ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I added a butterfly button on to the bow. and using my MS hand punch made a layered butterfly. 

 

thank you for stopping by it is always a pleasure to have you visit. Please leave a comment on my blog It is so nice to read them.

  Hugs

 Dottie

I'm Sharing my card in the following Challenge.

 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!