Saturday, March 6, 2021

You Are ON My Mind

                                           Hello everyone Sorry I'm late posting.
 


Today  I  made my card using the following products. 
 I used my new clear stamp  from Technique Tuesday.
  Copic Caio markers  # BV-00 Mauve Shadow #V17 Amethyst   #YG03Yellow Green # G32 Lime Green White card stock
 110LB weight, Lavender card stock Pop Dots, Simon Says Stamp Crafty Tacky Glue. a few water drops  
and the stamp YOU ARE ON MY MIND 
 
 I want to thank you for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you stop By. If you are not a follower I hope you will become one and I will be happy to do the same for you. 
 I enjoy reading each comment.
 
 
Hugs
 Dottie XOX
I'm sharing my card in The Following Challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful lilac, Dotty! And a beautiful card with the framing of embossed purple and white. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!